Monday, November 16, 2020

The Demands of Sisyphus


 These are the types of stories I see every day. This is what I'm up against. Ever wonder why I write about Nicole Scherzinger constantly? Because there are two stories about her right at the top of this page,  just today. And they're both basically about her ass. That's what they write about when they write about her. Her ass. 75% of Nicole Scherzinger's personal net worth is apparently her ass. And this happens every day. It's the same 12 people time and time again. These assholes are photographed getting coffee and going on vacation so often, I don't know when they find the time to do actual work. 

You think this is easy? It's not. You know, this might be easier if you people were smarter but I guess that's not happening any time soon so I'll keep pushing this rock up one side of this hill just to watch it roll back down the other, because that's what my inner demons demand from me.