Friday, November 13, 2020

Sofia Vergara is Timeless


Sofia Vergara keeps posting "throwback" pictures of herself from her modeling days in the 1990s and early 2000s. I don't know why she's doing that, she looks mostly almost exactly like that even now.  I'm not really one to argue though, so keep up the good work Sofia. If Instagram has done anything, at least it's made the world safer for girls in bikinis. There are only five types of Instagram categories now. Mine, the "I (Still) Hate Donald Trump" account, animals with birth defects that find love, guinea pigs, and girls in bikinis.  I'm big on the animal ones and the girls in bikinis comes in a very close second place. Why second? Let's face it, there are only so many ways you can wear a bikini, and in the age of the internet, still pictures don't really do a lot for me anymore. But please, don't stop because of me. There are only so many ways to customize a motorcycle and I still love those.