Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Lori Loughlin is Unhappy


Lori Loughlin isn't happy, like, at all...

 Loughlin is missing her family after phone calls were slashed to three a week to ensure social distancing and personal prison visits suspended due to the worsening infection rate in Alameda County – family access had been due to resume on October 15.

Other Covid restrictions mean the women are confined to their four-person cells and banned from working, while showers have also been reduced to three times a week.

Food now consists of a monotonous diet of dry cereal and fruit for breakfast and grab bags containing peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch and dinner.

Despite the lack of things to do, prisoners are still woken at 5am when the lights switch on automatically and are expected to be ready for a headcount with their beds made by 6.30am.

Wow. That's really awful. It sounds almost like she's being punished for something. I've never been to prison (at least that you're aware of) and what's described up there really doesn't sound all that bad. At least not compared to what I've heard about men's prisons, about which I won't go into much detail because I'm sure we've all heard the stories. I don't have a plan to exit from this story that I don't care about at all so I'll link a video here that you should watch.   .