Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Anastasia Karanikolaou is Famous.


 Kylie Jenner's "best friend" Anastasia Karanikolaou put on her underwear and took some pictures because apparently this is what people do now. This is all they do. They don't learn anything, they don't produce anything, they don't help anything or anybody. They just take underwear pictures and put them on Instagram. And people 25 and under eat it up like candy. We are in for a very rough future. 

They all just hang out with famous people and ride their coattails to glory. It seems to be mostly women, have you noticed that? Or is it just me. No word yet on how old she is but if I had to guess I'd say, physically -- somewhere in her mid-20s, mentally -- junior in high school. Nobody actually sits on that fancy couch by the way, it's just for her ass. 

 

Honestly, I don't know how much longer I can keep this up.