Monday, March 29, 2021

BREAKING JHONNI BLAZE NEWS


 I received a DMCA take down notice about some old blog post I write about Jhonni Blaze that talked about some nonsense about her having a sex tape which, who knows or cares if it's even true. But obviously someone is trying to scrub the internet of this alleged information, since there are about a billion take down notices for various websites for this at Lumen.

 The only news I can find about this monumental event happened seven or eight years ago, and I don't even remember writing about it or that she was even a human being that was alive on Earth so I guess at least her digital team is really on top of everything since I just got the notice today. 

Google was kind enough to delete my post for me which is a good thing because it took me almost 25 minutes to figure out who and what the Hell they were even talking about.

I'm not linking anything because who fucking cares.