Monday, March 22, 2021

Kelly Osbourne Wears Boots


 Kelly Osbourne walked around outside on an empty street in the sun and breeze wearing a mask even though nobody else was around. She also wore her Fonzie jacket even though it was 79 degrees yesterday in Los Angeles.  I don't know why The Daily Mail writes about her so much. Her dad is awesome but... is she on some TV show I'm not aware of? Kelly Osbourne walking around doesn't seem all that exciting to me I'm sorry.

Is this one of those things where a British newspaper has to write about her because she's British? Like, is that some rule from the 1840s that was made up by the Queen? 

"Lo tho they be British of nothing, commencement of writing must begin at sun up on the Sunday of the Sabbath hence the Queen eat scones at the jousting tournament for the hand of nobles"

Sounds weird to me but I don't live there so maybe it makes sense to them. They drive on the wrong side of the road you know.