Saturday, March 6, 2021

Sofia Vergara is Magical


 Sofia Vergara continues posting "throwback" photos on her Instagram which to me is baffling because she looks nearly exactly the same today. If anything she looks better now. I don't know what it is about women from Central and South America but there must be something in the water. She doesn't look like a teenager or whatever with the formless skin and the smooth joints and those weird canckles or whatever else you awful teenagers have going on in your gross teenage bodies. She pretty much aged like wine. 

The only problem with women is, you gotta catch her before she turns into vinegar. You roll over in bed one day and... Hey you can't walk around looking like her where you snap your fingers and men will do whatever you ask without having to pay up some day. There's a cost, which I guess could come any day now so okay yeah I can see why she keeps posting those pictures now I guess.