Saturday, March 6, 2021

Louise Thompson Underwear Watch Day 4


 Louise Thompson is still standing around in her underwear. I'm sorry she's probably very nice and maybe she saves puppies or something but, this seems really pathetic. Don't you people have any friends? Hobbies? Standing around alone in your bedroom taking pictures of yourself wearing underwear is not healthy, I don't care what a bunch of crackpots on the internet say about it. She's 30 years old and she's wasting the best years of her life. Don't you understand that? 

You could literally drop dead at any second from any one of 100 things. I realize at 30 years old that's pretty unlikely, but it happens every day. I personally knew a woman this happened too. My friend T.F.'s sister. She was 29 and died at the gym, in the locker room. Just died. They did a full autopsy and still aren't sure why. Is this what you want to be doing when it happens? I guess you have to do what makes you happy.