Monday, March 1, 2021

Demi Lovato is Daring


 Noted junky Demi Lovato, hates gender reveal parties but for different reasons than I hate them. 

Demi Lovato has spoken out against the rising trend of gender reveal parties, branding the celebratory gatherings 'transphobic'.

What a daring opinion. She seems a little late to the game, because this conversation already feels like it's six months old but maybe she was in a coma again.  I guess she went to all the trouble of dying her hair like an LGBTQ flag so I suppose she had to say something. I personally hate gender reveal parties only because they've become such a  standard "thing"amongst the rabble, but those are just my personal feelings, so don't let me stop you from blowing up your house, or killing a relative or whatever it is you people do at these things