Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Rupert Everett Screwed Bob Geldof


 Rupert Everett had a years long affair with Bob Geldof's wife Paula Yates and doesn't feel bad about it...

Rupert said: 'We were very, very close, I must say, for a long time, and she's someone that I adored and still do. 'I think I was in love with her. I adored her.' 

'How did you square off Bob in all this?' Piers asked.

Rupert told the presenter he 'just ignored him' and admitted that the star was aware of the affair she was conducting with the Shakespeare in Love actor.

Wow you gotta hand it to that guy he's got balls. Just ask Paula. In case you don't know who any of these people are, congratulations, you live in the 21st Century. Bob Geldof had a somewhat minor hit song in 1981 called "I Don't Like Mondays" with his band The Boomtown Rats, Rupert Everett is an actor that was in a gorilla movie called "Dunston Checks In" from 30 years ago, and Paula Yates has been dead since the year 2000.

So there's your "British People can be Famous Too" update. I'm sure the confession went on for many more paragraphs but honestly, who gives a shit.