Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Elsa Pataky Saves the Day


 I know I haven't written a whole lot here, but if I'm bored with the people or the stories I can't. And if I'm bored I can't imagine how you people feel. Even though I'm pretty sure you're all fairly easy to entertain. Maybe I'll get you one of those old timey hoops and a stick like Huck Finn or whoever. 

 And then, suddenly,  like a ray of sunshine through the clouds, comes Elsa Pataky. How can a human being look that good in that awful dress. It's not possible. But she does. She isn't human. And it's orange on top of it all. Who the fuck looks good in orange? They said this was some photo shoot (obviously) and that she was "barefoot" but she's constantly barefoot, which I'll be honest is kind of gross. I put on my shoes before I go into the kitchen but if that's the worst thing about her - and I'm sure it is - we can work around that. She could swallow kittens whole and I'd find a way to deal with it