Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Petr Kellner Died

 


Czech billionaire
Petr Kellner was the richest man in Czech, well, he was until the helicopter he was riding in, slammed into a glacier, coming up just 15 feet short of clearing it. He was 56...

The victims were identified as a preliminary investigation revealed that the helicopter carrying Petr Kellner and five others barely missed clearing a remote ridge in the northern Chugach Mountain by between 10 and 15ft.

I have no idea why you people insist on riding around in helicopters. The guy was estimated to have a net worth of $15.7 billion dollars, and not a nickle of it mattered when the time came. Think about that the next time you decide you need to work 20 hours of over time this week to pay for that over-priced car you bought.  Hey it's your life, if you want to waste it chasing after shit you don't need don't let me stop you. I'll be over here not doing that.  

Editor's note: I don't know why Blogger is spacing it like that I can't seem to fix it so I quit after one try