Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Calista Flockart Gives You the Skinny


 Calista Flockhart talked about having anorexia or something...

'I was an easy target, I guess. It was painful, it was complicated. I loved working on Ally McBeal, and it just made it sour. I was very sleep-deprived and I was depressed about it. I did think that it was going to ruin my career,' Flockhart admitted.

'I didn't think anybody would ever hire me again, because they would just assume I had anorexia, and that would be the end of that.'

I have only the vaguest memories of Ally McBeal. I remember something about a dancing baby (?) and really not much else.

Honestly I mostly wrote this because I had a girlfriend for a couple of years that really could have been her identical twin. She wasn't as thin as Calista Flockhart, but from 15 feet away you wouldn't be able to tell them apart. She dumped me though. I guess that's life. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose and someti-- FUCK YOU LISA