Saturday, January 20, 2024

Crystal Hefner Sings Like a Bird

Hugh Hefner's last wife Crystal wrote a book about what it was like during her "stay" at the Playboy Mansion and it's pretty much what you'd expect. Sex, orgies, parties, Hugh was a controlling person yadda yadda yadda blah blah scoobidy doo...

I very obviously have never been there so I can't dispute anything she said and I probably wouldn't even if I could. I mean, who really cares anymore. Hugh Hefner died seven years ago, the Playboy Mansion has been sold and I don't even know if Playboy Magazine even exists anymore.

I will dispute one thing however. She says she's 37 and I'm like okay sure you are. Don't get me wrong she's hotter than the Sun but c'mon Crystal let's not start off our relationship with a lie. I don't get this whole age thing but you people are a bunch of whackadoos so maybe that's why people feel the need to shave eight or 10 years off their age. I feel we can work through this little fib though.