Monday, January 22, 2024

Michelle Trachtenberg Gets Old


 People are giving Michelle Trachtenberg shit about her appearance claiming she has "thinning hair and yellow eyes", but she looks like a normal, regular woman to me so I don't know what they're talking about. But since it's happening, I'm of two minds about this...

1. Your entire career is based on physical appearance. You're physically the top 1% of women walking the Western World (not to me personally but you know what I mean) and it made you rich.  So when things start to change you gotta be ready for this kind of reaction. You're only now experiencing what regular people have gone through since the sixth grade

2. You're on Instagram. The second worst place on the internet. It's just an arm of Facebook now (the first worse place), so you're going to be reading comments from Pakistani teenagers that have never even seen a flushing toilet. It's 2024 and plenty of people in countries I wouldn't visit on a bet,  and are still shitting in holes in their backyard, are talking about how someone else doesn't look good. Are you going to take their opinions about your physical appearance seriously?  They should try to get indoor plumbing before they start criticizing other people's physical appearance.

On the other hand she says "I'm 38 not 14" like she's Old Lady Foley from the general store which is kind of a weird thing to think of yourself, especially at 38, but I'm not a psychiatrist. I've always liked her name. It seems unwieldy but it sort of rolls of your tongue. Plus I just like the name Michelle. So c'mon Michelle let's go fight Pakistan together.