Monday, January 22, 2024

Valerie Bertinelli Explodes on the Scene


 Valerie Berinelli is still "really hurt" about being cancelled buy the Food Network or The Baking Co. or wherever she worked. I don't understand a lot of things, and the thing I understand the least is celebrity chefs. It's baffling to me that you want to praise somebody for something literal caveman have done over a camp fire for thousands of years. Just eat your goddamn food and shut the fuck up already

Okay, I have to admit I had such a huge crush on Valerie Bertnelli when I was a kid that it was actually physically painful, so when I make mean comments about her it's kind of like a boy pushing down his classmate at recess. And as a show of support, I bet if I strap a bunch of dynamite to my chest and wander into their lobby, they'll give you back your show. 

I LOVE YOU VALERIE