Sunday, January 28, 2024

Michelle and Sheryl are Going Places


 Wow Sheryl Crow and Michelle Pfeiffer are still really fucking hot. They were at the "Environmental Media Association Awards" which is a very obviously made up thing. I'm not telling you their ages because that doesn't matter after you turn 30. Laura Dern was there too, and while she looked good I never really found her to be all that attractive so I left her out. Hey it's my blog.  

They included Jane Fonda too but the less I say about her the better.

I don't know if either Michelle or Sheryl won anything besides a continuing place in my heart but love should be the only thing that matters. Even if Sheryl Crow was once dumb enough to suggest people use only one square of toilet paper at a time to save the world because she never had rib tips from that place on Madison Street. Pfft yeah good luck with that