Saturday, January 27, 2024

Katie Price is Somebody


 Katie Price got a "bum lift".  Honestly if I were her I'd be more worried about my face but it's her money. Imagine paying money - a lot of money - to look like that on purpose. But British people like it I guess. I have no idea what happened to the British after say, the 1970s or maybe the 80s, they went totally haywire over there. Was it The Sex Pistols?  And the proof is someone like Katie Price probably can't even go grocery shopping and push her little shopping trolley without being recognized. Maybe they're still all whacked out over Margaret Thatcher or something. 

If I were this F-List celebrity I'd be investing whatever money I made whoring myself out into some kind of hedge fund or whatever people with money do because I was going to say she won't look good forever but let's face it she doesn't look good now and it's only going to get worse from here.