Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Hannah Cox Loves Waddingham Bear Laverne


 Hannah Waddingham took her tits to the Emmy's and she was interviewed by someone named Laverne Cox who also has her tits leaking out everywhere. Once again I'd like to point out that I'm not complaining about that, it's just an observation. Still, I'll let you guess which on was which because I have no idea. I didn't even know the Emmy's happened no matter how many tits they showed so any guess is as good as mine.

One of these two is a "star" of "Ted Lasso", and the other was the star of "Orange is the New Black" which is a name I haven't heard in about 10 years, add that to the fact that I've never seen either of these piece of shit TV shows that seemed to be aimed exclusively at super white women that drink too much Trader Joe's wine and drive Honda Odysseys, (it is a quality car I'll say that much) both of these people could vanish into a black hole - tits and all - and I'd never notice. Safe journey Waddingham Bear