Friday, January 12, 2024

Kristen Stewart Calls Twilight Gay. Is Gay


 Kristen Stewart thinks Twilight is gay

 I can only see it now, I don’t think it necessarily started off that way, but I also think that the fact that I was there at all, it was percolating,' the star, who came out in 2017, said of the 2008 teen vampire romance. 'It’s such a gay movie.'

People online have been calling Twilight gay for at least 15 years so I don't know where she's been. She's still gay though, so props to her for not just trying to be "with it" and a "hep cat" trend follower since these days everyone except me seems to be gay. 

She also hated Charlie's Angels which I forgot was even a movie.

'I hated making that movie. I don’t know what else to say'.

 You could say you're sorry for starters. Just because people want to watch a cheesy TV show from the 70s starring some of the hottest women that ever walked the earth, it doesn't mean they want to sit through a two hour shit-fest staring people they barely remember even 5 years later. Who else was in the Charlie's Angels reboot? Do you even know? Did you remember Kristen Stewart was even in that? I sure didn't so hurray for me I guess.