Thursday, May 16, 2024

AnnaLynne McCord SEX TAPE

AnnaLynne McCord wanted to be in the news again so she decided to tell the world she was an insatiable nymphomaniac. I'd say it worked too because when was the last time you thought about AnnaLynne McCord.  If ever...

...she revealed: 'I used to say to people, "Yes, your body is a temple, my body is a brothel". I had a morbid sense of humour about it.

'I got off on the fact sex is this thing I could have all day, every day and never get tired of, and no one could keep up with me.'

AnnaLynne, who starred in TV teen drama 90210 from 2008 to 2013, confessed she first enjoyed kinky romps while dating Prison Break actor Dominic Purcell on and off between 2014 and 2020.

Discussing the sex addiction she explained how when she discovered he libido she realised 'Oh sex is amazing' — and it became her addiction.

'I didn't do drugs or alcohol, I needed sex like a bottomless pit. I was ravenous.'

However while she boasted about their 'explosive sex', she no longer practices bondage.

First of all, yes she "still practices bondage", why wouldn't she? You don't just stop doing things you like why would you that makes no sense. I suppose you could stop if your boyfriend wasn't into it but otherwise? Why?

And second, I don't know how to tell you this without sounding like a perv, but you're supposed to want to have sex all the time. It's not a male or female thing, it's a human being's natural resting state. It's okay to want sex all the time unless you're part of some weird Amish cult or something. 

 Can you imagine being her new boyfriend where she explains how "yeah I used to fuck guys in the car in public, or in the nightclub bathroom stall, and at the beach but I'm not like that anymore" I'd be like WHAT THE FUCK. 

And I double checked her age just to make doubly sure I wasn't writing about someone that was 15 when all this was happening and Google says she's 36 but Google also says the Moon landing was real. 

Any way AnnaLynne, keep fucking everyone and doing whatever, really it's 2024 no one cares except the weird 68 year old commenters that read The Daily Mail but no one wants to fuck them anyway