Friday, May 10, 2024

Shania Twain is in the Pink


 Shania Twain - yes that's Shania Twain - has pink hair now and everyone is freaking out. And when I say "everyone" I mean teenagers and gay men on Instagram. Otherwise no one cares.  There was a time when she was so hot you couldn't look directly at her.  I'm not saying she isn't how now I'm just saying she was hot then too.  Frankly I'm all for the pink hair... Pink blue, or that jet black with the purple mixed in holy shit.She was married to that guy from the Van Halen song did you know that? The "c'mon Dave give me a break" guy. Man that was recorded in 1981, how old are these people?

Anyway, those fake teeth are more of a concern for me than the pink hair. The woman has hundreds of millions of dollars at her disposal and she went with those? The only reason I even say that is because how are people like you and me with no money supposed to get good fake teeth if someone with $100 million dollars in the bank winds up with $100,000 worth of plastic Chiclets in their face. Whatever she's still hot. even with the pink hair or maybe that makes her hotter I really don't know, I'm just trying to wrap this up.