Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Exciting Donald Glover News


 I got tired of looking at hot girls aged 25-60 in bikinis and short dresses so I decided to read up on how comedian? Actor? Singer/Dancer?  Donald Glover is resurrecting something called Childish Gambino much to the apparent delight of meme lords and various other internet shitheads.  I have no idea what kind of venues he won't be selling out but the tour does include a couple of other "entertainers" named Willow and Amaarae. I guess? Maybe they do magic tricks or have those cats that jump through hoops like that one weirdo in Key West.

If either of those two were to ask me for advice for some bizarre reason I'd say save as much money from this as you possibly can. Because when this "tour" ends on 10/3 you're back out on the street.

I've been hearing both of these names he uses for going on what must be 10 years now and I have no idea who he is, what he does, or why this character of his carries so much weight with people. And when you add up those things it tells me he must've been on SNL at some point.  An album and world tour? It's fucking crazy but you kids go and enjoy. Don't drink to much, buy a t-shirt (that's where the real money is for him) and be sure and tell me all about it some day.