Friday, May 24, 2024

Demi Moore is Hot Nude


 Demi Moore did something with Cher at some place that was giving awards I think or something like that. I don't really care because Cher is a psychopath that has over a 200 year career produced exactly one song that I like. Something about that song reminds me of a sunny 1970s afternoon you'd see in a movie I can't explain it.

But I mostly wrote this to say that Demi Moore still looks fucking hot - HOWEVER. While I try to not criticize someone's hair, women over the age of 25 should not have hair that long. Please take my word for it. And Demi Moore was the hottest of the hot from the 1980s until like the early 2000s. It's not that she isn't now I'm just saying that back when she was part of the American experience? Zeitgeist?  Whatever you know what I mean.

Please, shave your head, get bangs, get a Mohawk (oooo yes for real do that) do literally anything else, but asd a woman having hair that long past the age of 12 makes you look CrAZy. Go ahead and look on Google for "woman arrested": stories and I'll bet 85% of them have hair that long or longer. And it's not as if she doesn't know what she looks like with short hair.  Take my word for it please.