Saturday, January 23, 2016

Amy Schumer and Seth Rogen Make History

 
So just when you thought things couldn't get any worse in 2016 - and remember it's still January - commercials have "teasers" now. You get that? This is a sneak preview of a television commercial for beer. Seth Rogen and Amy Schumer are in a new Bud Light commercial set to air some time soon but I don't know when officially, all it says is, "The Bud Light party. COMING SOON."  My guess would be the Super Bowl. That's soon isn't it? They're both shown getting dressed up like they're doing something important. The girdles are the best part. You know it's funny because they're kind of chubby. The anticipation is killing me I can't lie.  On the bright side this will give everyone time to make sure all their clothing is double stitched so none of it rips open while they're on the floor laughing.

!!BIG UPDATE!! If this commercial gets taken down I'm not replacing it so you better watch it while you can.