Sunday, January 3, 2016

Site News

Sorry about my absence for a while there. I was trying out a new (to me) "platform" as all the kids say, but it turns out it wasn't a good fit for me. Or them. So I thought it was best to just come back to this and do my thing, my way.  You know, the whole "I'd rather sit alone on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion" thing. Anyway don't worry most of the stuff I wrote there sucked even more than usual so you didn't really miss anything. And anyway, the news garbage dump of the year that is December 15 through January 2nd -- it always has been and always will be -- finally might be over so I'll try to write as much as I can in 2016 for no other reason than I like doing it. If things slow down here it's because of a lack of time as much as anything and nobody is paying me for this so if you want you can once again follow me here . C'mon you know you want to. Don't worry I won't tell your mom and dad it'll be our little secret.