Thursday, January 7, 2016

Lea Michele Talks to Ghosts

Lea Michele has a new boyfriend and his name is Matthew Paetz, which, if I remember anything from my high school German classes, loosely translates to "Putz". Of course I'm probably wrong mainly because I never took German in high school and so I just assumed that's what it means and she is somehow convinced that her dead ex-boyfriend would adore him
“He is very respectful towards the person that I was with (Cory), and that, again, is something I love so much about him. I really know that Cory would love him too.”
 I'm not sure how she knows that. Maybe Ghost Cory is planning on trashing your apartment some night to show his displeasure you don't know. But frankly she sounds a little weird so who knows maybe during all this time that I haven't heard about her maybe her, maybe her and her future best friend Chrissy Teigen sat around a Ouija Board or took a special trip to Heaven and instead of hanging out with Mozart and Einstein and Benjamin Franklin the ran around with the Ghost of some guy whose name I already forgot. Way to go Ghost Hunters