Monday, January 18, 2016

Rowan Blanchard is Queer



 Rowan Blanchard is a 14 year old actress on the Disney Channel show "Girl Meets World" and she really hates labels man so don't label her unless of course you want to label her as queer.
"In my life-only ever liked boys however I personally don't wanna label myself as straight gay or whateva so I am not gonna give myself labels to stick with- just existing : ),"
I don't get it either. She only likes boys but wants to be known as queer? Can we be done with all of this yet? Please? I guess she's only 14 so she probably doesn't really know what she's saying, she's just stringing together words she might have heard somewhere once. And if we're going to be allowed to pick our own labels I'm a Jet Fighter Pilot Green Beret Fireman Superhero and I'd appreciate it if you were respectful I'm a little sensitive about it.