Thursday, January 21, 2016

Amy Schumer Joke Theft (?)


Oh look! Here's yet another Amy Schumer story. Amy Schumer Amy Schumer Amy Schumer Amy Schumer has been accused of stealing jokes. I wouldn't know I've never heard an Amy Schumer "joke". But she is this moments It Girl and just like being the fastest gun in town people are going to come after you and make you prove it eventually. I'll provide a link but I'm not including a bunch of crap here that's going to be rehashed over the next several months I'm sure, because frankly that's a lot of work and to be honest I lost interest in this before I even started writing this stupid little story. Besides being accused of stealing jokes - even if it isn't true - shouldn't hurt Amy Schumer at all.  Just look what it did for Carlos Mencia's career.