Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Carol Vorderman is Drunk


 Carol Vorderman got dressed up so she could "go out drinking" (their words not mine) in Liverpool which sounds like a really, really bad thing to say about a 60 year old woman. On the other hand this seems to be an actual problem in the UK.  (apparently that link doesn't work anymore but I'm not fixing. It was about women drinking in the UK)... Yes I think that's a problem. I hate to be the one to break this to you but if you're over 18, winding up face down in the gutter isn't a good goal to have. Of course a drunk hot woman is also a good thing and you know exactly what I'm talking about, so you can see where my theory starts to break down a little bit.  

And to this day I have no idea who she is or why they keep talking about her. Because she's attractive and 60? I... guess...? I don't know why that's news these days but I guess it is. C'mon over Carol, we can talk about this over a gigantic bottle of whiskey you goddamn booze hag.