Thursday, November 4, 2021

Dan Levy Has Anxiety Because He's Canadian


 "Schitt's Creek" "star" Dan Levy says he has anxiety, because of course he does. He wouldn't be a gay, white Canadian guy if he didn't...

And in the December/January issue of British GQ, Dan Levy has revealed that he had to wear a neck brace while filming Schitt's Creek due to severe anxiety, and needed an acupuncturist and a chiropractor on set every day. 

A neck brace? For anxiety? Okay that doesn't sound like "anxiety" that sounds like lunacy. How does going to a chiropractor help with anxiety? Do you people ever even hear yourselves?  I guess I'd have anxiety too if the only reason I got famous was because my dad was famous before me.I joked the other day that I never saw Schitt's Creek even though I did watch one episode, and I thought I might give it a second chance since you NPCs blather on about it like Moses threw it it down from the mountain, but no way I'm doing that now.