Saturday, November 13, 2021

Taylor Swift is Leggy


 See? My "Women get better looking after 30" rule is in full swing. Taylor Swift is 31 and is about to be 32 in December. I think her legs actually got longer too. I heard she's like 7 feet tall. Lord she's attractive. That picture is from when she was on The Tonight Show this week so it's brand new.  I have no idea why anyone goes on The Tonight Show anymore I know literally nobody that watches it. I don't think I ever even hear about anyone that watches it. "Did you see The Tonight Show?" is a question I haven't heard uttered out loud since my grandparents died. 

Fuck this, I want to talk about Taylor Swift's legs some more

I like her being dressed like Cleopatra. How about I be your slave boy. What do you say Taylor. I don't have any money but you do so it shouldn't bother you that much.