Monday, November 29, 2021

Mick Jagger has Magic Glasses


 Mick Jagger put on his "miracle glasses" and stepped out on his balcony with his girlfriend that's FORTY FOUR years younger than him. I normally don't discuss age gaps but that's not an age gap, that's a lifetime gap. That's a whole middle aged person age difference and I can not possibly imagine they have anything in common. Mick Jagger lived an entire lifetime and was 44 years old on the day she was born in 1987. By the way I didn't learn her name and I'm not going to either. If the roles were reversed, I couldn't imagine having sex with a 78 year old woman.

!!!BREAKING UPDATE!!!

I learned her name by accident. Melanie Hamrick? I think?

Anyway, back to the glasses...

Priced between £130 and £300, they cast an artificial blue light over the face and eyes which, it is claimed, improves mood, regulates sleep and eases depression, anxiety, chronic pain and seasonal affective disorder.

 Boy you people get stupider every day, it's unbelievable. You're the ones that fall for those "bankers hate this one trick" advertising. Someone has too, if they didn't work they wouldn't do them. But go ahead, put on your magic glasses, maybe they'll help protect you from Orbican or whatever Covid strain you totalitarian hypochondriacs are worried about now.