Sunday, November 7, 2021

Dua Lipa is Boring


 Dua Lipa posted more "sexy snaps" on her Instagram. Usually I link their account, but not today. You're holding a phone or sitting at a computer, you do it. And you guys know you can look at pictures of hot girls without buying their shitty music right? I don't understand this at all. There are girls - even on Instagram - that make her look like a boy, why are you doing this? You will never make me understand this. If Dua Lipa was truly musically groundbreaking, or shit, anything but middling, none of this would be necessary. Janis Joplin was already dead for two years by the time this image was published. You know why? She didn't need to get attention this way.  Would she eventually? I have no idea. I can't read minds and certainly not the mind of a dead person. Whatever, I think I'm done writing about this person now too. Pretty soon there won't be anyone left.