Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Halsy is Still Famous (?)


 Halsey dressed like a stripper to go to a party Beyonce was throwing for some fashion show or something. I thought it was a Halloween party but I guess it wasn't. Can you imagine how awful that party would have been. Do these people even bother to perform live anymore or do they just walk around in their underwear and go to parties? I haven't thought about Halsey in at least a year then all the sudden she steps out of a Frederick's of Hollywood catalog to go to an orgy.

And I don't want to change gears too quickly here but I love October and in a few days every hot Hollywood idiot with mental issues is going to be dressed like a slutty nurse or whatever and they'll be walking around in public like that. Kind of like my own personal Christmas I guess.