Friday, October 14, 2022

Ringo Starr Dead.


 Okay Ringo Starr isn't dead he just has Covid. Again. He announced it on Twitter because of course he did.  And then he cancelled the rest of his tour. If you read the replies to his announcement, they make it sound like he's going over the top of a WWI trench so you can see where I got confused.  Evidentially getting a virus that has what is basically an overall survival rate of 99.998% is super scary to weird, germophobic, most likely elderly, hyper-liberal shut-ins that still listen to Ringo Starr music... 

By the way, I linked that CDC website because the original page I linked (The British Medical Journal) wouldn't function through Google/Blogger when you clicked on it. Isn't that weird? Just sayin'.

Anyway, here's what he said...

I’m sure you’ll be as surprised as I was I tested positive again for Covid the rest of the tour is off I send you peace and love Ringo.

 To be fair I guess he is 82 years old, and just falling asleep in an uncomfortable chair could possibly kill him, so maybe I'm being a little harsh. By the way, I've now officially heard more about Ringo Starr because he has Covid than for any musical reason, probably since I was in high school. He was in The Beatles you know.