Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Riain Sugdan is Amazing (ly boring)

 

I've written about Rhian Sugdan before, you can find that ground breaking stuff right here.  So this post, and  that post, make up the total of two things that's interesting about Rhian Sugdan (her tits). I omitted the part about her doughy boyfriend/husband/partner because he seemed equally boring. My guess is they sit around and swill beer all night after a hard day at rock strewn European beaches. Seriously look at that beach.

I was in England in the summer time and it never got above 61 degrees. So cold at times, I wished I would have brought a jacket. But I left my jean jacket at home - where we have real beaches - because I didn't want them to feel bad with how uncool they are over there. And the beaches I saw were 100% rocks. It was like walking through a traffic control median in a McDonald's Parking lot. And the water is so cold they have signs posted saying if you go in the water, you could be dead in 15 minutes. If you want to know what most European beaches are like, just go to Home Depot and buy a bag of river rock and throw it on the floor of an industrial refrigerator. See? Isn't that nice?