Monday, October 17, 2022

Vanessa Hudgens is the Only One


 Vanessa Hudgens is constantly walking around and sharing pictures like she's advertising her OnlyFans. If you think I'm against this type of behavior then you haven't been paying attention. My only problem with this kind of thing is how these people never really seem to do anything else. How is posting these types of pictures to Instagram or wherever a job? If you can make money doing this, believe me that's fine with me but it doesn't really produce anything else of value. And it's extremely boring. Like where's the mystery? Do you like gardening? Do you like fixing cars or knitting blankets for dogs? Do you play chess or maybe like opera? 

Nobody knows, because all these people do is post pictures of their tits.

There was a time when there was only a very, very small number of people that could get away with this kind of thing and it made it feel at least a little bit more exclusive. But now all you need is a camera, a set of tits, and some stretch pants and it's off to the races. If everyone is a sexy model, then no one is a sexy model.

I'm in a very weird place because I don't want women to stop doing this kind of thing and yet, I sort of do want them to stop. I guess I'm just complicated. Like Fonzie? Yes I'm just like Fonzie. Tough yet tender.