Wednesday, October 26, 2022

More Like Zero McDermott


 Here's Zara McDermott. Don't know who she is? Just look on Instagram, she's in the section marked "Photoshopped  Blondes With Big Tits" Are you guys tired of this yet? When does this end? There must be a million of these women -- at least and I mean that literally -- all over the place and every one of them is probably awful beyond description. I don't know, maybe I'm just getting old, but how many of these cookie cutter NPCs do you need? Could you even pick her out if she was in a line up with the last 15 that are just like her?

What makes her any different then the last one? Or the next one? She eats food next to a pool? She has tits? She traveled to Greece and took her top off on the beach? She went shopping for expensive cars to try to fill the empty void where her soul should be?  She married a soccer player had a baby and then he left her? How many times do the powers that be think we need to read stories like this? I don't know how many you need, but I think I've had my fill.