Wednesday, October 26, 2022

John Fetterman is Fucked Up


 I usually try to avoid talking politics because I'm going to wind up in a debate with some internet simpleton (you) that will go absolutely nowhere because you'll be to busy eating paste to answer anything I say, but this makes me laugh out loud. Don't worry it's queued up to the spot I want you to see. He sounds like Leslie Nielsen's character in a Naked Gun movie. Go ahead, it's okay to laugh, he's there voluntarily. I assume. 


!!!SEXY UPDATE!!! It's not queued up I guess it didn't work, and I just spent the last 2 minutes trying to fix it but I gave up. My Leslie Nielsen comparison still stands even if you watch the whole thing. It would be hilarious if I didn't feel bad for the guy


!!!SEXY UPDATE 2!!! I had a relative that had a stroke. He lived in a weid nether world where memories and fantasy and reality mingled. He'd ask me about a project car he and I worked on when I was 12 years old like it was still on going. And then he'd be totally normal, almost himself even. But I have news for you. This may be as good as this guy ever gets and from my experience it's probably likely he'll have another one. And that one might kill him. But I'm really not all that surprised you'd vote for a literal stroke victim.