Tuesday, October 18, 2022

There Can Be Only One (Olivia)


 I'm not really a fan of Olivia Wilde, but I'm not not a fan. I know she's famous but she's only ever been on the outskirts of my mind insofar as I don't really know why she's famous. I do know she's an actress and that she's attractive and has what I'd consider an "athletic" build, I guess, for lack of a better description. Plus there's at least two other famous Olivias and I tend to get them mixed up so I'm never really sure which one anyone is talking about. Olivia Wilde? Olivia Munn? Olivia Culpo?  If they all keep wearing see through clothes that would be just dandy with me. I don't even really care if they all look nearly identical. Cookie cutter if you will.  If anything that makes it even better for reasons I won't bother getting into right now (it has to do with sex).