Friday, September 1, 2023

Amanda Holden vs Andrew Tate


 Amanda Holden put on a bikini and aviator sunglasses (two of my favorite things on girls) and said some stuff about Andrew Tate. I'm going to quote what Andrew Tate said from the story, just so at least you know what's going on...

Replying to Amanda's tweet featuring her snap, (ED: her in a bikini.) Tate, 36, who is currently under house arrest in Bucharest over sex trafficking charges wrote: 'You are a wife and a mother and you're far past a teenager. There is no need for this post.'

 She then went on to say she didn't respond to him for various reasons, which, I'll be honest I didn't read, but what does it matter. Why do you care about this ridiculous minutiae. I have to be totally honest with you. I've obviously heard the name "Andrew Tate" but I have no idea who he is, or what he does, or why anyone asks him anything. I even kind of know what he looks like. All of which I've learned by accident but that's as far as it ever went. 

So far what I learned about him today is, he doesn't like hot girls in bikinis. Which seems a little weird but hey we all have to find our own path in this world.