Friday, September 15, 2023

Zayhana Bryant is Huge


 Zayhana Bryant is the new face of Dove soap. I assume she's eating it I have no idea. There's a whole racial thing going on here and I'm not wading into that but I'll link the story here in case you want to read it although I don't know why you'd do that. 

From what I gather people are now boycotting Dove - or I assume Dove's parent company Unilever - but I don't know for sure. Most people are to stupid to realize that there is no "Dove" company. You think a small mom and pop manufacturing organization could afford to feed that thing every day? What would they do, go into a tavern and steal all the pretzels off the bar to feed her? At some point she's going to need real food, you don't want a hungry hippopotamus running around your house those things are dangerous and kill more people every year than all other animals combined