Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Luciana Barroso Likes Pizza


 I'll have very little access to my PC for the next couple of days so I'll try to write as much as I can but I can't make any promises. I say that like anyone actually reads this garbage but you never know, maybe some mentally ill shut in will stumble onto this site while they're arguing about climate change or trans people or whatever you life-less derelicts do with your spare time.

In the meantime here's Matt Damon's wife Luciano Barroso on a beach. I didn't even know he was married, and not only that, she's over 40 so good going dude. I hate praising that sub-moron but credit where it's due. 

I know nothing about her, but judging by her name and where she's from - Luciana Barroso/New York - I'm going to guess she likes prosciutto, knows at least two guys that are in "the mafia" and thinks loafers and track suits mean you're dressed up. I'd say that probably means she's laid back, and easy to please but knowing what I know about Italian girls, I'm going to say that's extremely unlikely too because you just know she's a hitter and a thrower. Like when she gets mad. Wait baby put down the beer mug all I did was say hi to her calm down.