Thursday, September 7, 2023

Bruce Springsteen Cancelled


 Bruce Springsteen is canceling the rest of his shows because someone made him listen to his fans blather on about his shitty music. I'm kidding of course he has an ulcer

“Over here on E Street, we’re heartbroken to have to postpone these shows,” Springsteen said in a statement. “First, apologies to our fabulous Philly fans who we missed a few weeks ago. We’ll be back to pick these shows up and then some. Thank you for your understanding and support. We’ve been having a blast at our US shows and we’re looking forward to more great times. We’ll be back soon. Love and God bless all, Bruce.”

Sorry, it's not shitty music to a lot of people I'm just super sick so I'm in a really, really bad mood. In fact Badlands is one of my top 20 favorite songs. 

 But yeah other than that I can't listen to his fake blue collar bullshit or whatever his reputation says he is. The guy is worth more than a half a billion dollars, if he ever was blue collar he doesn't remember what that's like. There was probably some mention of when the tour would resume but like I said, I'm sick and I'm only writing this because I'M a blue collar hero.