Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Cindy Crawford is Confused


 Cindy Crawford is complaining that Oprah Winfrey treated her like "chattel" and "forced her to show off her body? Am I missing something? Cindy's only job for nearly half a century has been nothing but showing off her body.  

'I was like the chattel or a child, be seen and not heard. 

'When you look at it through today's eyes, Oprah's like, 'Stand up and show me your body. Show us why you're worthy of being here.''

Uuuuuhhh... yeah. That's your job? Does she know she's a model? Did this happen by accident without her approval?  I feel like part of this story has been left out but I can't figure out what. I just don't know what I'm missing. 

Sometimes I feel like these people have conversations where they just parrot the ideas they see, and hear on the internet without really knowing what it all means. Cindy Crawford has earned nearly a half a billion dollars since the 1980s by being treated like chattel. If you're not happy give it all back. Or better still, give it to me. Would it help if I took my short off? Because I'll do it.