Friday, September 29, 2023

Katie Perry Sells Out


 Katie Perry sells shoes now I guess. Which is a good thing since no one's bought her music since 2012. There must be an Industry/Hollywood term for someone that was famous and then continues to be famous but for selling clothes make up and shoes to 20 year olds with fake IDs and a big night out coming up. 

Last I heard Katie Perry was a judge on a talent show? Something like that. It's super weird, just yesterday I heard her song "I Kissed a Girl" on the radio - it was on one of those "She Rocks" stations where they play a lot of Melissa Etheridge and songs about how "I'm going to be a bitch now"... you know, stuff like that. Anyway it dawned on me that, that song was from 2008. So some woman that was listening to that song while getting a tramp stamp tattoo at Chi-Town Tattoo is just another 40 year old mother of two in a minivan. That's life

So go buy your Rhianna make up, your Katie Perry shoes, and some Jessica Simpson jeans and get out there and show the world what you're really made of.