Friday, September 22, 2023

Paris Jackson has her Guard Up


 Paris Jackson took her blank stare and her dog to The Elizabeth Taylor Ball to End AIDS at The Beverly Hills Hotel on Thursday. Must be nice to just be able to go to parties on a Thursday because you feel like it and also because you don't have to be up at 5 am to go to work the next day. I sure hope they cured AIDS while they were there. 

She's hot though right? See, I can say that now because she's 25. She's probably crazier than a shit house rat because you know what they say about apples falling from trees and if Michael Jackson was your father you're not getting away Scot-free. 

I have to admit though, seeing her with that Doberman makes me imagine her walking around dressed like an East German border guard and... you know, I think I'll stop that little fairy tale right there.