Friday, September 8, 2023

Megan Fox Sees Red

Megan Fox walked out of a restaurant wearing polka dots and a red wig and walked straight into my heart. She was with Machine Gun Kelly who's name made me literally laugh out loud as I typed it. What a ridiculous idiot. They say the real Machine Gun Kelly could write his name on a wall with a Thompson Submachine Gun, whether or not that's true is in dispute but one thing that isn't disputed is he spent the rest of his life in prison for kidnapping.

 And I'm seeing the fake Machine Gun Kelly (real name COLSON. For real, COLSON) with his arm draped very possessively and dare I say, threateningly around Megan which is something that may interest the FBI who might want to look into this "relationship".  I'm not saying anyone would be coerced into dating Colson Baker but I'm not, not saying that.