Thursday, December 9, 2021

Halle Berry has a Nice Tail


 Halle Berry, Jennifer Hudson and Taraji P. Henson (not pictured because I don't care about them) were at the fourth annual Celebration of Black Cinema & Television. I hope they honored "Car Wash". What a horrible movie. It was of it's time - 1976 -  but it's still pretty bad. It's really little more than a Blaxploitation movie with a bigger budget and a couple of big stars. There's cool black guys, afros, of course the boss is a GREEDY JEW type etc., etc. I mean sure I watch it every time I catch it on cable but just so I can sit and exercise my cringe muscles.
 

I still think Halle Berry looks better with short hair but I also thinks she probably looks better naked so maybe don't listen to me. I bet the worst part about being a celebrity is constantly looking like you're dressed to go to the prom. Why on Earth would you want to go through all of that twice a week? You people are lucky I even wear pants on a daily basis, I couldn't imagine having to constantly wear a black suit in the California heat.

 And by the way, Kate? Those are the kind of shoes I'm talking about.  See? No platforms, and she's two inches shorter than you. Still maybe all three of us can get together and discuss various high heels. You can try them on and walk around while I "critique" them.  You know, for fashion.